Skype
synthgoddess

Emma Emma

I'm am extremely impressed....

Demonicity responds:

Beautiful Empty Abyss Beautiful Empty Abyss

33 seconds into the song and i already favorited

CannonXIII responds:

Lol, you sound like me when I watch a CoryxKenshin video.

Juicy Juicy

If you could teach me how to do a 808 sub bass like that THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I'm glad you got back safe from your work. Beautiful work as usual~

Voltspeed - Hyper Bass Voltspeed - Hyper Bass

I gave you five stars before even getting past the 10 second mark. I'm not gonna comment on the bass' frequencies cause my headphone are shit and don't pick up the lower frequencies that much. You would do well turning down the highest frequency levels just a tad. It's not hindering at all but it could help. I was expecting some hard hard drum kicks after the build up...so I was a tad disappointed but the synth fx made up for it somewhat. I love the glitch FX and the chopped up vocals fit sooooo nicely I was so happy.

The stereo fx on that synth in the beginning is what drew me in to begin with, and it was perfect. I do enjoy the volume automations. They are very nicely done, I think a strong bass kick would tie everything together perfectly. Overall, lovely job!

VoltSpeedGames responds:

Woah!!! I will take that into consideration, I do have some sausage kicks Kappa

Fantazy Fantazy

When the piano came in, I had to write something lol. First off, I love that synth! The FM-ish sounding synth was so cute and relaxing in a way. I had to get used to that drum pattern with the synth, but it actually fits. It has a hint of 80's groove to it, like a Euro Rock band could sing to this. I love a good piano chord progression when I hear one, and if you recorded it yourself, good work! It fits really nicely and I love it so much.

I definitely know how you feel when it comes to getting stuck. If you saw my page, you'd see like half of my songs were never finished because I'm stuck or something. Either way, I know its ANNOYING! One way I try to get over the "bleh-block" is experimenting with different drum patterns. Try that DnB pattern like the guy below me talked about. Then try a dance-like pattern. Oooooor try any other type beat pattern that interests you. Sometimes I just have the song on a loop and just use my DAW's built-in musical keyboard and just play around and improvise until I find something I like. Do the same with different random instruments and just play around. As soon as it stops being fun, stop and take a break, hum to yourself and come back and try again. I know I sound so stupid...but it really works!

Either way, so far I like the vibe of this song. :3

Surkol responds:

Nice review! Thanks I really appreciate this. I think I'm getting better at making music but I'm still light years away from some people. I felt like I was stuck with this drumloop sample on this song and couldn't replace it with anything, since I'm too bad to make my own. Yea I made the chords and used the Amber-Ambient on TruePianos. The process was something like: Started out with the chords. Then alt-a to arpeggiate the chords and put that on the synth (since I knew I would use most of the same notes anyway, same scale) and changed some notes to make it more interesting. But the most time was probably spent finding the right chords and sound. ヽ(*⌒∇^)ノ

Ghaah I always get stuck. I can't make anything longer than like 1:30. To be honest I don't even know if it sounds good when I've listened to something 50 times. And It's even harder to continue on it after I take that break. ε- ( ̄、 ̄A) フゥー

Thanks for the review. I'll maybe try something out.. or just make something new instead
(= ̄∇ ̄=) ニィ

Reality Reality

This song is sooooo full of energy~ I love the stabs that you used. Composition wise this song is pretty damn awesome. Mastering wise, I'm not going to tell you that it "needs work" or that it's "not great" because that's vague. It's okay when it comes to the music, but something that would really help is if you turned down the high frequencies both on the vocals, and especially since you have a gate. When you use a gate when there are pad synths (or other synths with naturally high frequencies) you may find that the gate tends to reeeeeeeeally accentuate the high frequencies and gives the illusion that there is white noise, and that they are cranked up volume wise. This problem goes away in parts of the song where the gate is not used.

I'm trying to figure out if it's just the headphones that I'm using, but turning the lower/lower-mid frequencies up for your bass drum kick wouldn't hurt, either. All of these technical tips are things that I had to figure out in my music. It's not like your song sounds bad, but doing these things might make it even better! Try playing around with individual volume levels for each instrument track, depending on which instruments you want to stand out the most and which ones you want to be the background sounds.

All in all, this song is pretty freaking great. I love the leads that you used, and all things considered, the vocals did fit with the song, and sounded great (excluding any mixing/mastering aspects)!

ArezOfficial responds:

Damn, it must have taken you so long to type that xD. Thanks for the amazing and kind words, I will definitely take your advice and try to improve this song :)

Thanks again! :D

Neptune BY DJ Mathmatik Neptune BY DJ Mathmatik

Your songs remind me of a jigsaw puzzle. This one became really interesting when you added the guitar. It's very nice with the cute square synth. I like it a lot, I'm glad I follow you on here.

Math368 responds:

Thank you, Im glad we've connected.

Frozen Synthetic Goddess Frozen Synthetic Goddess

.......oh my god...i'm speechless.

Softly Softly

Ugh you're so amazing...

#LWYD #LWYD

As usual, you got me as soon as the song started. I love your work...give yourself my credit!! When the 808 comes in....YESSSSS!!!!!!! :D You're one of the few producers on here who makes me happy with 100% of their songs. Please continue this. Please...